Monday, June 15, 2015

Week 44- Transfered

Sooo this week´s been quite a twist. Vicente went to church, and he´s almost ready for his baptismal interview.

Manuel (One of our converts) gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting, and then afterwards he gave the class in Elder´s Quorum! It´s so cool to see his conversion, and how he´s progressed :)

We went to a conference in Guayaquil for an ENTIRE DAY and got to go to the temple! And, I got transferred! I´m no longer in Manta. I´m in this little town/city called Daule with Elder Pat from México (My first non-white companion). Daule´s super cool from what I´ve seen just today. I live in a house with just my companion and I, about an hour from all the other missionaries. AND, we´re both new to the area! It´s super exciting.

We´re going out with the Ward Mission Leader today so he can show us around. From what I´ve seen, Daule is like 5,000x bigger than my last area. And my last area was huge. My companion and I are stoked.

Elder Najera

No comments:

Post a Comment