Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 5

Dear Everyone,

   We've got so many amazing things taking place here in Denver!!
Yesterday, Elder Lawrence of the Seventy, came and spoke with our mission.
His talk was centered around the importance of obedience, and the blessings
that come along with it. My companions and I are going to really strive to
be exactly obedient from now on so that we may be truly guided by the
Spirit when we find and teach. This Sunday we brought a total of 7
investigators to church!! I was so happy to see them there, and to see that
we are really making a difference in the lives of others. I'm always
thankful that God is helping us. I'm really short on time this week, so
that's all I'll write here. Thank you all for emailing me back!

Love, Elder Najera

P.s. OH!! And I've a departure date! Elder Humphries and I leave for the
Guayaquil West Mission on October 7! It's sad. But exciting. But mostly
sad. Denver is too nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment