Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Week 62 - Transferred 2 Blocks Away

So yeah. Carla was baptized and confirmed! She´s doing fantastic. Jefferson´s going to be baptized this week, and Moroni´s going to be baptized on the 31st, and Katherine on November 7th :)

 Sadly, I will only be able to attend Jefferson´s baptism because I have been transfered. I´m now with Elder Arratia from Bolivia. He´s cool. He used to be in my old area with Elder Criddle who trained him (My old comp). I´m still in Monte Sinaí, just in a different ward. My current house is literally two blocks down from my old house, haha. But yeah.

Things are great. The phenomenom of "El Niño" is supposed to be pretty intense this year, so that should be fun. We´ve been feeling light earthquakes every now and then. So that´s nice. Aaaand, we killed a mouse in our apartment. So yeah. That´s all for now :)

Elder Najera












No comments:

Post a Comment