Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 63

So basically I´m in the same area, just the other half, haha.

Elder Arratia and I are doing great. We were able to set a baptismal date with Juan for this week! He had his interview, and everything´s good to go! Another investigator, Fatima also attended and we were able to extend a date for the 14th of November. He accepted :) We found a less active member who hadn´t gone to church in forever. We visited her, and she went this Sunday. Along with her 8 year old son, who also wants to be baptized. So yeah. A lot of good things are happening here.

ALSO, Jefferson and Moroni (From my old ward) Were baptized this week :D It was awesome. They felt so good, and both of them bore their testimony.

This Saturday there is a multi-stake conference to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the church in Ecuador! We´re allowed to go to that, and we´re super excited. So because of that, Juan´s baptism is going to be on Friday.

That´s pretty much all for now. I´m doing great. The water in our house went out twice this week and I shaved without any water or shaving cream for the first time in my life. So that was fun.

 Love you all!

Elder Arratia and I



Yes, that´s a pink chicken.



Jefferson got baptized :D Future missionary!

Moroni got baptized, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment